Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] OpenStudio for Sketchup changes name of thermal zone after importing idf file

That sounds like a bug. I've not seen this behaviour. I use the legacy plugin, but have not worked with it for some time. If you are on the most current version, I would submit some sort of bug report to the OpenStudio team. The forum should be active, but the posts hang slightly in the modration cue. It takes a few days.

Mit freundlichen GrüÃ?en- Sent from my iPhone (excuse the brevity)

i. A.
Jean Marais
b.i.g. bechtold
Tel.   +49 30 6706662-23