Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Net Energy Demand

Heating and cooling setpoint are usually of type duel setpoint with deadband and would be something like heatingsetpoint 21C and coolingsetpoint 23C. This avoids problems for heating and cooling simmultaniously.

Outputting results for October only can be achieved in two ways:
1) simulation start and end times specified from 1 Oct to 31 Oct.
2) Create a schedule:compact with values returning 1 only for the month of October. Then reference this schedule's name as the last field in your output variable.

I don't get the sintax perfect from memory, but something like:
Schedule:Compact,
MyReportTime,
AnyValue,
Through, 30/09,
Untill, 24:00, 0,
Through, 31/10,
Untill, 24:00, 1,
Through, 31/12,
Untill, 24:00, 0;

Output:Variable, ZoneMeanAir Temperature, *, hourly, MyReportTime;

Mit freundlichen GrüÃ?en- Sent from my iPhone (excuse the brevity)

i. A.
Jean Marais
b.i.g. bechtold
Tel.   +49 30 6706662-23