[EnergyPlus_Support] Pre-processing raw weather data in epw format

Hi all,

I have raw weather data for several months in one minute resolution. All data are for UTC time. I have averaged all data in one hour resolution also in UTC. My concern is how to create epw file since it is in local standard time and how to account for daylight saving period (Last Sunday in March DST Starts, and Last SUnday in October DST ends)? Is it enough just to state in *.def file InTime=1 and run the conversion, while in IDF File having RunPeriodControl:DaylightSavingTime class, or should I manually account for DST before processing epw file (to shift values from UTC to correct time)?

Sincerely

Marko

Posted by: marko.ignjatovic1980@xxxxxxxxx