Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Daylight Factor

mmm...search the documentation for daylight factor or eplusmap.csv or illuminance map and similar terms.

In short, e+ can generate csv files containing lux grids and DF grids. Post processing in spreadsheet programs is up to you.

We offer the lux grid post process as a service, so if you want to see an example of what it could look like, check out our simulation services on the website www.designbuilder-big.com.

Mit freundlichen GrüÃ?en- Sent from my iPhone (excuse the brevity)

i. A.
Jean Marais
b.i.g. bechtold
Tel.   +49 30 6706662-23