Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] UFAD+Radiant Ceiling System Modeling Guidence

I don't think this is do-able directly.
Usually we supply 6/12 to the AHU and 15/18 to the ceiling. The ceiling gets it water indirectly via either a tank or water-water plate heatexchanger which recieves 6/12 but supplies 15/18.

You can't connect one AHU coil to two loops, so either use 2 coils (one for each temperature) or perhaps supply it via a heatexchanger or tank where you can set changing supply temps...but I reckon you'll get quite a few reverse action / normal action control warnings from your coil controller.

Mit freundlichen GrüÃ?en- Sent from my iPhone (excuse the brevity)

i. A.
Jean Marais
b.i.g. bechtold
Tel.   +49 30 6706662-23