Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Detailed Ice Storage system warning

Thanks- it is good to know that you also think that the inputs and outputs where reasonable. Looking at the code I think I will change the max iterations from 100 to 1000 and see if it then converges, as I would rather a longer run then a less accurate one as would result from loosening up criteria.

I tried a few things with the curves but no big differences in warnings or performance.

Thanks again and kind regards

â??â??
Jeremiah D. Crossett

 | Senior Analyst  | LEED Green Associate
â??â??
120 E. Pritchard St.  | Asheboro, NC 27203
â??â??