Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Daylight Factor

Santiago, how do you set up Overcast (or anyother Sky types) in e+? do you have a way to change radiation values and cloud cover appropriately?

Mit freundlichen GrüÃ?en- Sent from my iPhone (excuse the brevity)

i. A.
Jean Marais
b.i.g. bechtold
Tel.   +49 30 6706662-23