[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: I am struggling with FMU

Unfortunately I can't offer a solution, but I can +1 your troubles. We tried starting out with an FMU simply by re-doing Nouidui, Wetter, and Zuo's MoistAir model (in the E+ download package). When we received the same errors you just described, we compiled a new near-trival FMU (output = input *5) and tested that, with no success. For a host IDF, we were using the 1ZoneEvapCooler model, also in the E+ downloaded examples.
If by "system architecture," the error is referring to the 32 or 64 bit, I'm not sure how to spec which engine to use. My computer is x64, but I assume E+ is running 32 bit. I just scanned through the options in EPLaunch, but didn't see where to choose which engine to run. Maybe I will try running my idf through the two different engines via the command line next, just to eliminate that possibility.
If anyone out there knows which bone-headed error we're making as we learn to implement FMUs in E+, I'm all ears, and thanks for your thoughts.
Best,
Nick.

Posted by: nick.novelli@xxxxxxxxx