[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[EnergyPlus_Support] Output report / EndUseEnergyConsumptionElectricityMonthly





Hi all, 

I am comparing results of doe2 and EnergyPlus models of a same building. I study the EndUseEnergyConsumptionElectricityMonthly report and I can not find what is behind the "cooling:electricity" values. Does someone know if that includes fans and crankcase heaters electricity consumption or not ? I can not find this information in the documentation ...

Thank you,

Julie Flamand.

 



__._,_.___

Posted by: ju.flamand@xxxxxxxxx


Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
http://www.energyplus.gov

The group web site is:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EnergyPlus_Support/

Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection.  Limit attachments to small files.

EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.




Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups
• Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use

__,_._,___