Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] OutputControl:ReportingTolerances for Reporting Unmet Hours

Throttling range is perfect, but I don't think most young engineers know what that is ;). I wouldn't worry about it too much. Just use .5 C if you have no better information.

James V Dirkes II
The Building Performance Team Inc
1631 Acacia Dr. Grand Rapids MI 49504
616 450 8653