[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[EnergyPlus_Support] Tempering Valve for solar energy





Hello everyone, 


to illustrate my issue I attached a sketch of my HVAC loops. 


In my case I want to benefit from solar collector in my DHW energy demand. But at the end ther is even a higher energy DHW demand due to the acting of the tempering valve. I implemented this valve to regulate the return flow of the DHW demand side and the outflow of the solar tank. Unfortunately there is a mass flow rate on the use side of the solar tank even though the temperature of the DHW demand side is higher than the solar tank temperature. So there is a cooling-down of my DHW return flow. 


Now I tend to implent an EMS that overwrites the original behavior of the tempering valve. Any idea ? 


I'd be grateful for any advice!


Thanks in advance.


Regards, 

Christian R.


 



__._,_.___

Posted by: ricci.richter@xxxxxxxxx


Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
http://www.energyplus.gov

The group web site is:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EnergyPlus_Support/

Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection.  Limit attachments to small files.

EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.




Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups
• Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use

__,_._,___