[EnergyPlus_Support] False Error: node on Supply path (splitter) not on Equip Connection Obj

Hi fellow E+ modelers,

I am getting a weird error from E+. I am modeling bunch of zones with "AirTerminal:SingleDuct:ParallelPIU:Reheat" being fed with AHUs. The splitter node is connected to the outlet node from the PIU and I have checked the supply and return nodes on teh Airloop object very carefully.

The problem is that even though I see all the connections and nodes names right under the Equipment Connection object, I get an error for all my zones saying that the outlet node form the zonesplitter is not connected to any object/zone. It almost feels as if E+ is not reading the inlet node names (outlets from the PIU) in the equipment connection.

I have double checked several times. Originally, there was an "is Blank" error under the zonesplitter that was also weird given that all the node names were under the defined zonesplitter. I manually changed the inlet nodes on the zonesplitter and got ride of that first error but got stuck again.

Has anyone experience this before? I am using E+ 8.0 btw.

Posted by: ar92@xxxxxxxxxxx