Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] New EnergyPlus Resource: UnmetHours.com

The name is a stroke of liquified GENIUS.

Love it. I recently completed a survey for USGBC where it asked what additional resources would be helpfull. And I said, an ASHRAE standard dedicated forum, particularly for 90.1 App. G, but also for the rest of 90.1, 62.1, 55 and the others. I like the catagorized layout of LEEDuser, search by the year of the system, the system and then the subsections of the system.

Will this forum be specifically for e+ software or generally?