[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] FaultModel objects





Did you look at the documentation?

They should explain things.  IOReference.  Group - Operational Faults.

I think it has been in since at least V8.0


At 02:30 PM 9/17/2014, Jim Dirkes jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [EnergyPlus_Support] wrote:
I was made aware of the FaultModel objects within E+ last week at the ASHRAE / IBPSA conference and took a look at them today. An example is: FaultModel:TemperatureSensorOffset:OutdoorAir.
Iâ??m not sure what their intended use is!  It seems that for an outdoor air sensor faultâ??s impact on economizer operation, I could just change the economizer changeover setpoint ?.


__._,_.___

Posted by: Linda Lawrie <linda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>


Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
http://www.energyplus.gov

The group web site is:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EnergyPlus_Support/

Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection.  Limit attachments to small files.

EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.




Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups
• Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use

__,_._,___