Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] PMV

â??â??
â??Did you try EndOfZoneTimeStepBeforeZoneReportingâ?? as calling point of EMS program calling managerâ???

EnergyManagementSystem:Sensor,
PMVWZ, !Name
West Zone,! Output:Variable or Output:Meter Index Key Name
Zone Thermal Comfort Fanger Model PMV; ! Output:Variable or Output:Meter Name

EnergyManagementSystem:Sensor,
PMVEZ, !Name
East Zone,! Output:Variable or Output:Meter Index Key Name
Zone Thermal Comfort Fanger Model PMV; ! Output:Variable or Output:Meter Name

EnergyManagementSystem:ProgramCallingManager,
FangerAveragePredictedMeanVote, ! Name
EndOfZoneTimestepBeforeZoneReporting , ! EnergyPlus Model Calling Point
FangerPMVProgram; ! Program Name 1

EnergyManagementSystem:GlobalVariable,
WZPMV;

EnergyManagementSystem:GlobalVariable,
EZPMV;

EnergyManagementSystem:OutputVariable,
West Zone Predicted Mean Vote, ! Name
WZPMV, ! EMS Variable Name
Averaged, ! Type of Data in Variable
ZoneTimeStep ; ! Update Frequency

EnergyManagementSystem:OutputVariable,
East Zone Predicted Mean Vote, ! Name
EZPMV, ! EMS Variable Name
Averaged, ! Type of Data in Variable
ZoneTimeStep ; ! Update Frequency

EnergyManagementSystem:Program,
FangerPMVProgram, ! Name
SET WZPMV = PMVWZ,
SET EZPMV = PMVEZâ??;â??

Output:Variable,
*, !- Key Value
Zone Thermal Comfort Fanger Model PMV, !- Variable Name
hourly; !- Reporting Frequency

Output:Variable,
*, !- Key Value
West Zone Predicted Mean Vote, !- Variable Name
hourly; !- Reporting Frequency

Output:Variable,
*, !- Key Value
East Zone Predicted Mean Vote, !- Variable Name
hourly; !- Reporting Frequency