Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] why blinds not reducing heat gain through window?

If you have a building with lots of glass, don't forget the radiant exchange with the night sky at -60 C. The "radiant night cooling" is possibly being blocked by the blinds, if the blinds are there during the night.

Mit freundlichen GrüÃ?en- Sent from my iPhone (excuse the brevity)

i. A.
Jean Marais
b.i.g. bechtold
Tel.   +49 30 6706662-23