[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[EnergyPlus_Support] questions regarding the heat recovery VRF systems





Hi All,

I need to simulate a air-cooled heat recovery type VRF system in EnergyPlus.

I start with the given VRF example file VariableRefrigerantFlow_5Zone.idf.

The weather data is set as Chicago and I run for the whole year.

It seems to me that by setting the "heat pump waste heat recovery" option in the "AirConditioner:VariableRefrigerantFlow" to "yes", there is actually no change in the output I obtained.

In this case, the only difference I made is by changing the option to "yes". All the other parameters in the "AirConditioner:VariableRefrigerantFlow" was kept the same.


Does anyone know the reason behind that?


Thank you,


Lin






 



__._,_.___

Posted by: linxiaojie1@xxxxxxxxx


Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
http://www.energyplus.gov

The group web site is:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EnergyPlus_Support/

Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection.  Limit attachments to small files.

EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.




Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups
• Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use

__,_._,___