Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] jEplus Command lines

Thanks Dear Navid And Dear jeremiah .
Dear Navid,i Will ask You My Questions about  jEplus+EA next.Thanks.
rose

On Tue, Oct 14, 2014 at 12:19 AM, Navid Delgarm nd.delgarm@xxxxxxxxx [EnergyPlus_Support] <EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear Rose
Dear Dr Yi Responded me Your ask too .Have a look at His Great Site please.
If you Have any Question about jEplus and Coupling to MATLAB,be Free to ask me.
Navid