[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[EnergyPlus_Support] jEplus Command lines





Hi EveryBody
If AnyBody Works With jEplus ,There are a lot of  jEplus Command lines  for Interface with jEPlus
,I Will Really Appreciate Your Help to guide me How to Use jEplus Command lines?I mean,I really donâ??t Know,Where I must Paste or Use Below jEplus Command line in jEplus Tool?? 
[my project name is=Project.jep ]and [my File name is Rose]:
java -jar jEPlus.jar -job Rose/ Project.jep -file joblist.txt
Must I Paste it ,in Utilities tab /Run ReadVars/in command line blank[in new jEplus Version]?Any Idea Please?
I Really Appreciate your Time 

Many Thanks and Regards
sincerely
Rose Martin



__._,_.___

Posted by: Rose Martin <rose.arch2014@xxxxxxxxx>


Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
http://www.energyplus.gov

The group web site is:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EnergyPlus_Support/

Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection.  Limit attachments to small files.

EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.




Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups
• Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use

__,_._,___