[EnergyPlus_Support] Problems to install EnergyPLus

Dears,

I am trying to install EnergyPlus in my computer and I am getting the following messages:

"Component 'MSINET.OCX' or one of its dependencies
not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid"

The computer I am using has the following characteristics:

Sony VAIO(Windows edition)

-Windows 8.1 Pro

(System)
-Processor: Intel Core i7-3632QM CPU @ 2.20GHz 2.20 GHz
-Installed memory (RAM): 12GB
-System type: 64-bit Operating System, x64-based processor

Posted by: ahneto@xxxxxx