Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] About VAV Baseline Using E+

Dear Ivan,

My suggestion is to use the object HVAC:Template:Zone:VAV:FanPowered .

Regards,

Alberto Hernandez Neto

----- Ivan Mezzacapa ivan_slip@xxxxxxxxxxx [EnergyPlus_Support] <EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> escreveu:

Hi everyone,

i'm simulating a building where i need to use baseline system 6 - Packaged VAV.

Using the HVAC:Template:System:PackagedVAV and HVAC:Template:Zone:VAV:FanPowered, where i can define my system according with this section of ASHRAE 90.1-2007, for baseline?

G3.1.3.14 Fan Power (Systems 6 and 8). Fans in parallel
VAV fan-powered boxes shall be sized for 50% of the peak
design flow rate and shall be modeled with 0.74 W per L/s fan
power. Minimum volume setpoints for fan-powered boxes
shall be equal to 30% of peak design flow rate or the rate
required to meet the minimum outdoor air ventilation requirement,
whichever is larger. The supply air temperature setpoint
shall be constant at the design condition.

Thanks for the help!

Técg. Ivan Mezzacapa

Projetista  de Ar Condicionado / Consultor em Eficiência Energética

LinkedIN: http://www.linkedin.com/in/ivanmezzacapaCelular: (11)9963-9326

Posted by: ahneto@xxxxxx