Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Outdoor Air / Mechanical Ventilation in VRF

I noticed what Jim mentioned as well-- Also for for the report you are looking for I think you need to specify "VentilationRateProcedure" in the System Outdoor Air Method field of the system sizing, see below.

AirLoop Name DOASBuilding2:EastClassrooms
Type of Load to Size On VentilationRequirement
Design Outdoor Air Flow Rate autosize
Minimum System Air Flow Ratio 1.0
Preheat Design Temperature 2
Preheat Design Humidity Ratio 0.008
Precool Design Temperature 11
Precool Design Humidity Ratio 0.008
Central Cooling Design Supply Air Temperature -17.7777777777778
Central Heating Design Supply Air Temperature -17.7777777777778
Sizing Option NonCoincident
100% Outdoor Air in Cooling Yes
100% Outdoor Air in Heating Yes
Central Cooling Design Supply Air Humidity Ratio 0
Central Heating Design Supply Air Humidity Ratio 0
Cooling Design Air Flow Method DesignDay
Cooling Design Air Flow Rate 0
Heating Design Air Flow Method DesignDay
Heating Design Air Flow Rate 0
System Outdoor Air Method VentilationRateProcedure
Zone Maximum Outdoor Air Fraction

â??â??
Jeremiah D. Crossett

 | Senior Analyst  | LEED Green Associate
â??â??
7411 SW Capitol Highway | Portland, OR 97219
â??â??