[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[EnergyPlus_Support] Processing multiple years in epw





Hi all,


I have problem running simulation for two consecutive years, ie. processing raw weather data in epw. I have raw weather data starting from October 15th 2013 until October 31st 2014. Can I create extended epw containing this data period (creating epw for 8760 values is no problem)? I read I/O documentation and found that RunPeriod:CustomRange can do the trick but I am not sure. Any comment is more than welcome


Marko 



__._,_.___

Posted by: marko.ignjatovic1980@xxxxxxxxx


Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
http://www.energyplus.gov

The group web site is:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EnergyPlus_Support/

Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection.  Limit attachments to small files.

EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.




Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups
• Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use

__,_._,___