[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: WPCs input in Airflow Network





Hi Tom! Thank you for you answer!

The true North and North building is already aligned in my geometry model.
I agree with you! I imagine if  EP add this angle to the relative direction so I need to input only once the WPCs values and rotate the building by changing the value in the North Axis field (Simulation Parameters: Building), however if EP does not consider that I need to give the WPCs for each orientation situation.
Now, I will conduct some tests to check how EP considers that information as you suggested.

I hope it works!!

Thank you very much Tom!






__._,_.___

Posted by: michele.rossi@xxxxxxxxx


Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
http://www.energyplus.gov

The group web site is:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EnergyPlus_Support/

Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection.  Limit attachments to small files.

EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.




Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups
• Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use

__,_._,___