[EnergyPlus_Support] EnergyPlus 8.2 web-based documentation

Big Ladder Software is pleased to announce that our web-based documentation resource for EnergyPlus has now been updated for version 8.2.

You can find the new docs here: http://bigladdersoftware.com/epx/docs/8-2/

We also continue to host the docs for versions 8.1 and 8.0.

Features include:

- Table of contents
- Object index
- Cross-linking to referenced objects
- Google custom search

The new 8.2 docs still only cover the Input Output Reference and Engineering Reference but significant new improvements are on the way soon, including:

- Coverage of all EnergyPlus docs
- Conversion of all images and equations
- Better layout, styling, and navigation
- Responsive design for mobile phones
- New URL scheme
- and more...

We will post again when the improvements are ready!

Posted by: Peter Ellis <peter.ellis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>