[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[EnergyPlus_Support] Fluorescent Vs. LED





Dear Forum,


I am modeling Fluorescent Vs. LED lighting in EnergyPlus (EP). 

In particular, I use the following values from the 'Input-Output Reference' EP documentation, for a surface mount fluorescent luminaire configuration:

-return fraction= 0, 
-fraction radiant= 0.72, 
-fraction visible= 0.18, 
-f_convected= 0.10.


1)
Does anyone know of any well referenced values for LED lighting? 
-fraction radiant= ?, 
-fraction visible= ?, 
-f_convected= ?.
 
2)
Also, if fluorescent uses X amount of power (Watts) how much less does LED use?
I found a lot of information on websites but not in a well referenced document.


Thank you in advance.


Best,

Alex Vlachokostas



__._,_.___

Posted by: alexvlachokostas@xxxxxxxxx


Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
http://www.energyplus.gov

The group web site is:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EnergyPlus_Support/

Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection.  Limit attachments to small files.

EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.




Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups
• Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use

__,_._,___