[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[EnergyPlus_Support] Variable Speed Compressor






Hello,

 

I was trying to model "varaible speed compressor" under refrigeration system - detailed (not for the air-loop), since E+ only has Refrigeration:Compressor object for constant speed only. Will there be anyone here who can guide me through how I can create a custom made for variable speed application. Or is it a very ardous task that I better wait till E+ can provide its own.

 

Tilek

 

 



__._,_.___

Posted by: tilek.aberra@xxxxxxxxx


Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
http://www.energyplus.gov

The group web site is:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EnergyPlus_Support/

Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection.  Limit attachments to small files.

EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.




Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups
• Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use

__,_._,___