Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Extract data from enrgyPlus [1 Attachment]

Suggest you read Getting Started and look at the EP-Launch utitlity (allows you to run simulation, view results, among other things).  There are more than 400 example files that come with EnergyPlus -- look at the Examples directory where you installed EnergyPlus.

There are a number of objects that you can insert into your input file (IDF) such as those mentioned by Jim Dirks -- see the attached image for a list of possible objects.