[EnergyPlus_Support] An opinion about this plant [1 Attachment]

Dear all,

I'm working on a model which has a heating system and a DHW system shown in the attachment.
A condensing low temperature boiler is linked with the zone heating radiant system and heats also a water tank through a serpentine. This tank is the DHW storage tank from which DHW is sent to the users. This tank is also connected with a second tank which belong to a solar circuit. The second tank heats the first one through another serpentine. The second tank is not directly linked to the solar collector but there is a heatexchanger between the 2 objects.

This is an easy "brutal" scheme of the real plant.

My question is this: could any of you suggest me if it's possible to model this system with e+? At the moment I'm trying to understand if it's possible to create this system in the designbuilder hvac interface but it seem to be impossible. i was wondering about managing the hvac singular objects directly in e+ but it's better for me to listen to your wise advice.

View attachments on the web

Posted by: m.aldegheri@xxxxxxxxx