Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] setting pv panel in E+

Hy Rose!

My suggestion is to go to the website:

http://greenspacelive.com/wiki/index.php/EnergyPlus_Objects_in_gEnergy_Projects

Search on open left table (Class Lists on EnergyPlus):

â??SurfaceProperty:ExteriorNaturalVentedCavity"

And open the right tableâ??s file:

â??GeneratorswithPV.idf"

You can download the IDF file and seek the information you need through the IDF Editor, or view it directly on the website interface.

Best regards,

Architect Carlos Krebs

LEED® Accredited Professional

Auditor Interno ISO 14.001