[EnergyPlus_Support] location line-thickness [1 Attachment]

I've made 3D geometric of zones in Ecotect and imported them to energy plus. I want to know where is the location line of construction while allocating thickness to roofs or walls in construction. In other word when the height of room in Ecotect is 4 meters and the thickness of roofs and floors are 0.4 meter in construction of Energyplus, which of the following numbers would be internal height of room. A:3.2 B:4.00, C:3.60

Regards,

View attachments on the web

Posted by: zahraeisi@xxxxxxxxx