[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Energy Plus 8.2





The easiest way to solve is to download and install V8.1 and then the files will be there.  You don't need to uninstall V8.2

I believe they are working on a fix but unsure when it will be released.

At 04:38 AM 12/9/2014, antoniomalcangi@xxxxxxxxx [EnergyPlus_Support] wrote:
I am trying to use e+ v 8.2, but after the installation, when I launch it, I see windows message about system files and register files that are missing (i.e. MSINET.OCX COMDLG32.CAB MSCOMCTL.OCX and more )


__._,_.___

Posted by: Linda Lawrie <linda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>


Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
http://www.energyplus.gov

The group web site is:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EnergyPlus_Support/

Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection.  Limit attachments to small files.

EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.




Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups
• Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use

__,_._,___