From: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, December 9, 2014 13:57
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] Pools application

Great information, Ned.

I'd like to ask a few questions regarding your last paragraph:
- Do you know what is, or where I can find, the recommended negative pressure in swimming pools?
- When you said that at this recommended pressure, infiltration would be 1-2 times the required fresh air ventilation, do you mean that infiltration alone would be 4-8 ACH (1-2 times the 4 ACH recommended by ASHRAE)?
- As long as I understood, you say that most pools don't have in fact negative pressure. Do you have then any idea of what infiltration normally is in common swimming pools?

Thanks,
Rui

View attachments on the web

Posted by: "Artem Zhukov" <az141208@xxxxxxxxx>