Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Daylight reference point

I think OpenStudio and I know DesignBuilder graphically display these as points. From memory, they are relative to the zone origin which is normally bottom left in plan view, which is itself alligned with the building geometry. The geometry remains constant, but the north-orientation can be changed.

This may be different depending on what options you selected. I would test it with a GUI.

Mit freundlichen GrüÃ?en- Sent from my iPhone (excuse the brevity)

i. A.
Jean Marais
b.i.g. bechtold
Tel.   +49 30 6706662-23