Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] need help about COOLING COIL TOTAL COOLING RATE {Maximum}[W]

Then why does the time stamp in the HTML file show 8:05 and the time stamps in the csv file show 8:00, 8:30, 9:00, etc. ?

Do not output timestep frequency data, instead output detailed frequency data as I showed in my last email.
Even though you specify 2 timesteps per hour, EnergyPlus can simulate at shorter HVAC timesteps down to 1-minute.

In your file, does the word "detailed" show at the end of the Output:Variable object? Or does is say "timestep"? If it says "timestep", change it to "detailed".

Output:Variable,*,Cooling Coil Total Cooling Rate,Detailed;