Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] weather data

Weather Analytics can create a file. I believe the cost is $75.
----- Reply message -----
From: "shelman shelmani shens_5@xxxxxxxxx [EnergyPlus_Support]" <EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "dr.farrokhzad@xxxxxxxxx [EnergyPlus_Support]" <EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] weather data
Date: Mon, Jan 12, 2015 3:33 AM

Dear Dr Farrokhzad,
I am having the same problem as yours. Since I am also looking for the weather data for "Babolsar".
I have tried to use meteonorm software for creating the data but unfortunately the software is too expensive (650 USD). I would really appreciate that if you let me about any other solutions that you may know.

Best
Dr. Sadafi

Posted by: <Dru.Crawley@xxxxxxxxxxx>