[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] weather data





If the meteonorm files that are on this yahoo group site don't meet your needs, you need to check out sources from this site:

http://apps1.eere.energy.gov/buildings/energyplus/weatherdata_simulation.cfm

At 01:30 AM 1/12/2015, shelman shelmani shens_5@xxxxxxxxx [EnergyPlus_Support] wrote:


Dear Dr Farrokhzad,
I am having the same problem as yours. Since I am also looking for the weather data for "Babolsar".
I have tried to use meteonorm software for creating the data but unfortunately the software is too expensive (650 USD). I would really appreciate that if you let me about any other solutions that you may know.

Best
Dr. Sadafi




__._,_.___

Posted by: Linda Lawrie <linda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>


Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
http://www.energyplus.gov

The group web site is:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EnergyPlus_Support/

Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection.  Limit attachments to small files.

EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.




Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups
• Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use

__,_._,___