Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Best way to simulate void (like in Mall or Mezzanine)

You have quite a static situation here. CFD is probably your best bet, however, if you can measure (or carefully guess) temperatures at different heights, there are some very usable roomair models to consider...they consider a temperature stratification within the one zone. I consider this approach better that splitting the zone vertically with clear windows and guessing at the vertical air exchange rates.

Mit freundlichen GrüÃ?en- Sent from my iPhone (excuse the brevity)

i. A.
Jean Marais
b.i.g. bechtold
Tel.   +49 30 6706662-23