Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] weather data

Thanks for your information.

On Monday, January 12, 2015 6:44 PM, "Jim Dirkes jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [EnergyPlus_Support]" <EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Last I checked, it's only $40.  To my way of thinking, I'd spend more than that to do almost anything on my own.

On Mon, Jan 12, 2015 at 9:23 AM, dru.crawley@xxxxxxxxxxx [EnergyPlus_Support] <EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Weather Analytics can create a file. I believe the cost is $75.
----- Reply message -----
From: "shelman shelmani shens_5@xxxxxxxxx [EnergyPlus_Support]" <EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "dr.farrokhzad@xxxxxxxxx [EnergyPlus_Support]" <EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] weather data
Date: Mon, Jan 12, 2015 3:33 AM

Dear Dr Farrokhzad,
I am having the same problem as yours. Since I am also looking for the weather data for "Babolsar".
I have tried to use meteonorm software for creating the data but unfortunately the software is too expensive (650 USD). I would really appreciate that if you let me about any other solutions that you may know.

Best
Dr. Sadafi

--
James V Dirkes II, PE, BEMP, LEED AP
CEO/President

Direct: 616.450.8653
jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Website l  LinkedIn
The truth is like a lion; you donâ??t have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself.

Posted by: shelman shelmani <shens_5@xxxxxxxxx>