RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: How to pass/send optimal design values from pareto optimization to EnergyPlus?

Ah, sorry� I am getting into a hhabit of reading only the title and guessing what the question is about…

You are really asking about how to send in-simulation control signals rather than design variables. Sounds like BCVTB is what you need.

Yi

Dr Yi Zhang

Energy Simulation Solutions Ltd. (UK)

T: +44 (0)7809 572863