To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2015 07:48:10 -0500
Subject: Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] VRF System - Outdoor Air Summary Zero

In the E+ example file VariableRefrigerantFlow_5Zone.idf,
OUTSIDE AIR INLET NODE 1:System Node Standard Density Volume Flow Rate [m3/s](TimeStep) = 0.102293

  ZoneHVAC:TerminalUnit:VariableRefrigerantFlow,
    TU1,                     !- Zone Terminal Unit Name
    OutdoorAir:Mixer,        !- Outside Air Mixer Object Type
    TU1 OA Mixer,            !- Outside Air Mixer Object Name

  OutdoorAir:Mixer,
    TU1 OA Mixer,            !- Name
    TU1 VRF DX CCoil Inlet Node,  !- Mixed Air Node Name
    Outside Air Inlet Node 1,!- Outdoor Air Stream Node Name <<<<<<
    Relief Air Outlet Node 1,!- Relief Air Stream Node Name
    TU1 Inlet Node;          !- Return Air Stream Node Name