[EnergyPlus_Support] HVAC Model Snippets

EnergyPlus group,
    I have started to created some EnergyPlus HVAC object snippets for the text editor that I use, Sublime Text. They allow a block of .INP code to be inserted (including referenced objects) with tab-editable fields. I would appreciate any opinion on the usefulness of this endeavor to other EnergyPlus users.
    I have made the code available on my Gist page, and invite anyone who finds this useful to help create more snippets and share them.

http://sublimetext.info/docs/en/extensibility/snippets.html
https://gist.github.com/eayoungs/fc6beb94358c440e5fe0

Cheers

Eric