[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[EnergyPlus_Support] HVAC Model Snippets





EnergyPlus group,
    I have started to created some EnergyPlus HVAC object snippets for the text editor that I use, Sublime Text. They allow a block of .INP code to be inserted (including referenced objects) with tab-editable fields. I would appreciate any opinion on the usefulness of this endeavor to other EnergyPlus users.
    I have made the code available on my Gist page, and invite anyone who finds this useful to help create more snippets and share them.

http://sublimetext.info/docs/en/extensibility/snippets.html
https://gist.github.com/eayoungs/fc6beb94358c440e5fe0

Cheers

Eric




__._,_.___

Posted by: eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
http://www.energyplus.gov

The group web site is:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EnergyPlus_Support/

Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection.  Limit attachments to small files.

EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.




Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups
• Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use

__,_._,___