Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Window Shading Control - adjusting roller blind

The following statement will get you thinking:
"Windows in e+ are always closed, regardless of how and how much airflow is modelled as passing 'through' the window opening."

Mit freundlichen GrüÃ?en- Sent from my iPhone (excuse the brevity)

i. A.
Jean Marais
b.i.g. bechtold
Tel.   +49 30 6706662-23