[EnergyPlus_Support] Intel (r) Visual Fortran run-time error [1 Attachment]

Hi,

It's the first time I'm using this software and I encountered a problem after I installed it. I select an input file and a weather file but when I try to open the drawing file I receive the message that I have attached. I tried an older version of the software but I had the same problem. I also opened the EPDrawGui and when I select an idf file I get the same message. Thanks in advance!

View attachments on the web

Posted by: apkelepouris@xxxxxxxxx