Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] how to insolate wall [1 Attachment]

HI Waseem,

Thank you for your help.
If I have zones of three building like the one that I attached, how can I decide the paer of the zone that is connected with the other zone because I want to just to isolate the zones from each other and keep without isolation with outside.

Regards,