Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] how to insolate wall

You could be better off opening the IDF file in the Openstudio sketchup plugin, do the modification and then copy the geometry back to your file.

But if you want to do it manually...

Outside Boundary Condition is what you want to look at.

What you want to do is to change any object that is "Surface" (and will have something non-blank for "Outside Boundary Condition Object") to "Adiabatic", leaving the rest intact.

Cheers,
Julien

--
Julien Marrec, EBCP, BPI MFBA
Energy&Sustainability Engineer

LinkedIn (en) : www.linkedin.com/in/julienmarrec
LinkedIn (fr) : www.linkedin.com/in/julienmarrec/fr

HI Waseem,

Thank you for your help.
If I have zones of three building like the one that I attached, how can I decide the paer of the zone that is connected with the other zone because I want to just to isolate the zones from each other and keep without isolation with outside.

Regards,