From: "iluminasol33@xxxxxxxxx [EnergyPlus_Support]" <EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2015 3:46 PM
Subject: Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] DX Heating Coil HSPF

Thank you Jean for your answer, I will try your suggestion and will let you know once I solve it.

Additionally, I received the following comment from the LEED reviewer:

"Because the efficiency ratings are calculated at ARI-rated conditions, the fans should also be broken out at ARI-rated conditions. Most simulation software programs have the capability to perform this step automatically. Provide documentation showing that this calculation has been performed by the software automatically or provide calculations consistent with the ASHRAE 90.1-2007 Userâ??s Manual showing that the calculation has been performed at ARI-rated conditions."

I am sure that Energy Plus performs this automatically, but what I do not know is how to justify this to the reviewer, any suggestions?

Regards,
Santiago

Posted by: Bereket Nigusse <nigusse_ba@xxxxxxxxx>