Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Minimum ventilation ACH in summary report tables

I think you're after the minimum ODA rates set at system level. Due to economizer action, average rates are not that interesting. The thing the reviewers are controlling is that the ideal energy going into conditioning outdoor air to zone setpoint should be identical. On a non-DOAS VAV multizone system, it may occur that some zones get more fresh air than they need whilst others are deprived, yet the system level minimum ODA remains the same.

Mit freundlichen GrüÃ?en- Sent from my iPhone (excuse the brevity)

i. A.
Jean Marais
b.i.g. bechtold
Tel.   +49 30 6706662-23