[EnergyPlus_Support] Is it possible to create input using AUTOCAD 2013?

Hi guys,

I am from Malaysia and currently having final year project in INTI International University.

I am new for this Energyplus. I was trying to create input but I realized that the file can only be in idf format. I got no idea how to create idf format file or which software to use. I have to draw the thermal zone to be key in as input. Please help me.

Posted by: lzj_1992@xxxxxxxxx