[EnergyPlus_Support] Adding Battery in E+

Hello,

Can anybody please let me know how I can add a battery to one of the example files in E+.

For example I want to add a battery to RefBldgMidriseApartment example file.

I know I should do modification on this example file in IDF editor but I don't know which part should be modified from class list and what is data for modification parts.

I have a zinc bromide battery . I found the essential coefficients which  E+ needs by using curve fitting tool box in matlab.

I have A,C,D,and E0 which are need in E+ according to E+ documentation.

E=E0+Ax+Cx/D-x

Please help me to do this.

Thank you so much,

Azadeh